We want you and your child to enjoy your Mamba Balance Bike. Please take time to ensure your child is as much aware as you are of the following safety measures:
- The recommended age for our Metal Balance bikes is 2-6 years old and a maximum of 60 LB / 27 KG.
- The recommended age for our Wooden Balance bikes is 3-6 years old and a maximum of of 66 LB / 30 KG.
- Please don’t let anyone ever use it without proper protection and education. This applies to your child, their siblings and friends.
- Read your instruction manual and understand all the safety warnings provided.
- Make sure your child wears a properly sized helmet, knee pads and elbow pads. Gloves are a good idea also.
- Before each ride ensure that the balance bike bike is safe. Check that the wheels, seat and handle bards are on tightly.
- Ensure that your child stays off major roadways.
- Only allow use of the balance balance bike under full adult supervision.
- Use the balance bike on the road, hilss or on narrow pavement.
- Use near a swimming pool, lake or river.
- Use anywhere near stairways or steps.
- Use on gravel, sand or slippery floors.