We want you and your child to enjoy your Mamba Balance Bike. Please take the time to ensure your child is as much aware as you are of the following safety measures:
- The recommended age for our Metal Balance bikes is 2-5 years old and a maximum of 60 LB / 27 KG.
- Please don’t let anyone ever use it without proper protection and education. This applies to your child, their siblings and friends.
- Read your instruction manual and understand all the safety warnings provided.
- Make sure your child wears a properly sized helmet, knee pads and elbow pads. Gloves are a good idea also.
- Before each ride ensure that the balance bike is safe. Check that the wheels, seat and handle bards are on tightly.
- Ensure that your child stays off major roadways.
- ONLY ALLOW use of the balance balance bike under full adult supervision.
- DO NOT use the balance bike on the road, hills or on narrow pavement.
- DO NOT use near a swimming pool, lake or river.
- DO NOT use anywhere near stairways or steps.
- DO NOT use on gravel, sand or slippery floors.